|On Friday, May 4th, 2018, our school will hold our annual Upton Owl Fun Run, a fun fitness event and fundraiser to help our PTA raise money to support our school!
Our goal is to raise $10,000, which is about $50 per student.
All students will be walking, jogging, running, skipping, or dancing laps around our designated outdoor course on school grounds during the event. With this school wide event, our mission will be to promote the importance of physical fitness, while raising funds to benefit the students at our school.
By giving to the Fun Run, you will help our students raise funds to:
All parents, grandparents, siblings and friends are welcome to join us on the sidelines to cheer on our children! Please see Event Details for more information.
- Purchase new outdoor playground equipment.
- Purchase new display boards for the Upton Art Show.
- Fund educational enrichment activities and purchase classroom supplies.
All donations are tax deductible. Donations may be made through May 7th, 2018 via the following forms:
Thanks in advance for your support!
- Online - through this website. Click on Donate to Participant.
- Cash - sent to school in an envelope labeled with student name and “Fun Run”
- Check - sent to school in an envelope labeled with student name and “Fun Run”
GO UPTON OWLS!